ALS of Utica is committed to providing patients and families a guide to:
- Maneuver a diagnosis of ALS
- To inspire them to believe that their life does not have to be over, just different than planned.
- Assurances that technology and nutrition can help to live longer, fulfilling lives.
- Provide skills by which families and friends can raise money for pALS
- Along with knowing that no one will embark on this journey alone
We are on hand to give emotional and financial support all while preserving the dignity of each patient.
We serve Oneida and Herkimer counties in New York State.